Branding your blog is the most complicated tasks in internet marketing, you can outsource your internet marketing tasks such as content creation, social bookmarking submission, directory submission, backlinks building and etc. Unfortunately, you can’t outsource or crowdsource the branding tasks, you have to build your brand yourself from the scratch.
There are many ways where you can build your brand, while logo is one of the ways. Logo plays an important role in branding a blog or website, it can be either branding or ruining your blog. You have to really take good care of your blog logo, blog themes and blog logo is the first thing that you visitors will see when they land on your blog, the logo will be “printed” on their brain if the logo impresses on their first impression.
If we look at the big brand on the web such as Apple, Facebook or Twitter, they all have brandable logo which we can remember and recognize easily when we see their logo somewhere else. It means that they build their brand successfully. In blogosphere, there are some bloggers who have strong brands as well such as Darren Rowse from Problogger, Daniel Scocco from DailyBlogTips, JohnChow and etc. Now you can see how important is the logo in branding your blog or website.
When it comes to logo design, most probably we’ll outsource it to professional logo designer or freelancer if we’re not familiar with it. Recently I’m looking for logo designer who can design a logo for my blog, I came across a site named LogoMyWay and I have to see it’s a great site which you can find tons of logo designer.
What LogoMyWay Can Do For You?
LogoMyWay is a marketplace or logo design contest site which you can hold a logo design contest over there. Other than custom logo designs, you can hold a contest for T-shirts designs, business card designs and etc. The contest concept is very simple, simply follow the steps and get your contest up :
- LogoMyWay will ask you a few questions about your logo design and your requirements.
- Set a price for the logo design contest.
- Your contest goes live to 4,000 logo designers and each of them will design a logo for you based on your requirements.
- The logo design contest closes and you will need to choose the logo design that you like the most.
- The winner will upload the logo design to LogoMyWay and you can download it from your account.
Holding a contest may take a long time, if you urgently need a logo design for your blog or website, you may browse the “ready made logo section” and see whether is there any logo that you like, you can directly purchase the logo over there, it saves your time. However, if you can’t find any logo there, holding a logo design contest is the only way.
Why You Should Choose LogoMyWay?
- You can choose from 70 – 400 custom logo designs.
- The contest will produce high quality and quantity from their community of logo designers.
- Three simple steps and your design contest goes live you will see amazing quality logo designs within hours.
- Hundreds or thousands of creative logo designers in over 100 countries waiting to create your company logo design.
- You’ll receive your logo in Industry Standard Vector Logo Files which you can use for websites, T-Shirts, mugs, pens, business cards etc.
- The best part is that LogoMyWay provides MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If your logo contest doesn’t receive at least 40 logo concepts, they’ll refund your payment no questions asked.
Brandable logo design is just one of the ways to build your blog brand, you might need to have an unique and awesome blog themes, you need to write creative and useful content, you need to interact and socialize with other bloggers in your niche, and etc. If you have done all of these with perfect combination, you should have built your brand successfully. Brand can’t be built or recognized in just a day or two, you have to build it all the way as long as your blog is still live.
The very first step in branding your blog is to having an awesome brandable logo design, go and start a logo design contest in LogoMyWay now!
Do you have a custom logo for your blog or website? Did you design it yourself or hire a logo designer?